Can I get free traffic accident online injury compensation?
Road traffic accidents are all too common in the UK. They can happen for any number of reasons. If the fault was not yours, you are entitled to free traffic accident online injury compensation. Some examples of road traffic accidents that might entitle you to make a claim are:
- Car crashes, even as a passenger you can be injured when it is not your fault
- Motorbike accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Accidents caused by potholes or bad road surfaces
- Accidents caused by defective parts such as steering or brakes
Who are the responsible people if you have a free traffic accident online injury compensation claim?
This could be any one of several organisations such as:
- Motor insurance companies
- Motor Insurance Bureau if other driver was uninsured or untraceable
- Local authority responsible for maintaining roads in the area you had the problem with a pothole or bad road surface
- Manufacturers in the case of defective parts
- Or maybe product liability insurers in the case of defective parts
What you can claim for if you have a free traffic accident online injury compensation claim?
To some extent this will depend on how severe your injuries are, always remember that not all injuries are immediately apparent and can develop over time. Generally you can claim for:
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings
- Medical treatment
- Travel expenses
- Cost of adapting your home if necessary
- Cost of moving to a new home if necessary
- Any other costs you have incurred because of the accident
The criteria for a free traffic accident online injury compensation claim
To be able to make this claim there are certain criteria you should fit
- The accident must have happened within the last three years
- It should have been reported to the police who will have completed an accident report
- You should have needed medical treatment for your injuries
- The accident should not have been your fault
So now we know
- The accident was not your fault and fits the other criteria
- At least what your injuries are at the outset
- What type of accident you have had
- Who we need to go to with for your free traffic accident online compensation claim.
So now you need to know just one thing – Accident Advice Helpline should be your first choice to help you make your free traffic accident online injury compensation claim.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline have been dealing with such claims since 2000 and we have built up a wealth of knowledge and experience in that time. This together with our ideals of integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability make us the best company to handle your claim. Esther Rantzen certainly thinks so; she has been our patron since 2003 and recommends our services.
We have a freephone helpline number, 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, where you can speak to one of our friendly advisors, in confidence, or you can try our 30-second online test for some guidance about how much compensation you can expect to be awarded.