How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Learn more

    Free legal advice in Macclesfield

    Can you get free legal advice in Macclesfield?

    People are known for always thinking “that won’t happen to me” – however car accidents can happen to anyone whether they are driver or passenger. Road traffic accidents happen daily and injuries – sometimes serious – can occur. However, if you are involved in an accident either as a passenger or driver that wasn’t your fault, but you were injured, then you may be able to make a claim for compensation. Get in touch today for free legal advice in Macclesfield.

    What to do if you’re hurt in an accident

    If you are ever involved in an accident the most important thing to do is stop. Make sure all parties stop after the accident to ensure all details are exchanged. This is a legal requirement even if no one has any obvious injuries. Keep calm, and do not point the finger or take the blame for anything until you have had a chance to get free legal advice in Macclesfield.

    If any injuries have happened then always contact the emergency services; often people go into shock so reassure them and ensure that help is on the way. If you think immediately that a claim may need to be made then it’s important once everyone is safe that you take pictures on your mobile phone to document exactly what happened.

    This will help you with your claim and your injury solicitor can see exactly what has happened and may use this as evidence should your case go to court.

    Am you entitled to make a claim?

    If you have been in an accident that resulted in injury within the last three years then you can still make a claim even though it may have been a while ago. However, it is normally best to make a claim as soon as you possibly can after the accident has happened. For help with your claim you will need to find an injury solicitor who will be able to do all the legal and complicated stuff for you. Evidence is very important to help with your claim and to ensure you get the maximum financial compensation that you are entitled too.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Who should you use?

    If you are looking for free legal advice in Macclesfield then Accident Advice Helpline will be able to help you. With over 15 years’ experience and a guaranteed 100% no-win, no-fee* service, we have helped thousands of people win a successful compensation claim.

    You can get started online by taking the 30-second test. Alternatively, call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re waiting to take your call.

    Date Published: 8th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.