Accident Advice Helpline will give you free claims advice
You can phone our helpline 7 days a week and speak to one of our trained advisors. They will give you free claims advice and guide you through the process required for your personal injury compensation claim.
Accident Advice Helpline will give you free claims advice on differing types of claims
We will give you free claims advice on any type of accident claim including:
- Car crashes
- Motorbike accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Accidents caused through potholes or bad road surfaces
- Accidents at work
- Industrial illness
- Industrial disease
- Product liability claims
- Slips, trips and falls in a public place
- Criminal injury
- Food poisoning
Accident Advice Helpline will give you advice on the criteria needed for differing types of claims
The criteria for different types of claims vary, so we will start with accidents.
- The accident must have happened with the last three years unless the accident happened on a ship or plane when the time limit is two years
- You must have sought medical treatment for your injuries
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else
Industrial illness or disease often does not become apparent for several years, so there is no time limit in these cases, the illness or disease just needs to have been caused by someone else, usually in relation to the employment you were doing at some time or another and quite often more than one person is suffering from the same effects.
The criteria for criminal injuries is:
- You should be the blameless victim of the crime whether it be of a violent or sexual nature
- It must have happened within the last two years
- You must have reported the incident to the police and helped them with their enquiries to give them the best chance of apprehending the villain
- You should have needed medical treatment for your injuries
In all accidents there are little ifs and buts, but our advisors will iron these out with you when you call our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
We know we will deliver our promises to you, so does Dame Esther Rantzen and that is why she recommends our services and has been our patron for since 2003.
We operate a no-win, no-fee agreement and of this Esther says “if you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise that you will receive free advice, that no money is required to make a claim and no-win, no-fee means exactly that”.
So why not listen to Esther’s recommendations and contact us today, giving you free claims advice puts you under no obligation to continue with your personal injury compensation claim, if you do not want to, it just lets you know if you are entitled to make a claim.
Date Published: 5th August 2013