Are you looking for free claims advice in Uddingston?
Accident Advice Helpline is proud to have been a law firm for over 10 years. We are also proud to announce that each year we help gain over £30 million in compensation for victims of accidents. It’s important to us that you get compensated if you have been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, so you can be sure that we will always work hard on your behalf. Get in touch today if you need free claims advice in Uddingston.
If you have been unfortunate enough to have been involved in any of the following accidents, you should get in touch:
- Sporting injuries (i.e. football, walking, hockey, tennis, water sports, outdoor activities etc.)
- Fractures and broken bones (including sprains and strains)
- Brain and head injuries (including concussion)
- Laser eye surgery complications
- Food poisoning
- Accidents on cruise ships or while on holiday
- Accidents at school, college or university
- Motorcycle accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian or driver)
- Bicycle accidents
- Defective goods and faulty products
- Slips, trips and falls
- Car accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian or driver)
- Ferry accidents (either as a passenger, or captain)
- Work related accidents
- Industrial diseases and illnesses
- Travel accidents
- Facial and body injuries.
Ways to find out more information
While you’re browsing on the Accident Advice Helpline website, why not have a look around for further information on the claims process. You can also take the 30-second eligibility test which will let you know if you have the basis of a valid claim. If you do, you could try using the compensation calculator which gives you an estimated figure of how much you could be entitled to.
If you would instead prefer to get in touch directly, you can speak to a member of the Accident Advice Helpline, by calling 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or you can call from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. If you would prefer that a friendly member of the customer service team calls you back, just text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and someone will call you back to provide an injury solicitor in Uddingston, or other expert solicitors.
Once one of our expert advisers has taken all the relevant information from you, they will pass your claim onto a solicitor in an area of your choice, for example, an injury solicitor in Uddingston. Our injury solicitor in Uddingston will then review your claim details and work on your behalf to claim you the compensation that you deserve. Contact us for free claims advice in Uddingston.Open Claim Calculator