Injury solicitors for free claims advice in St Nicholas at Wade
If you have been affected by the consequences of carbon monoxide poisoning, then you should speak to our injury solicitors for St Nicholas at Wade at Accident Advice Helpline to find out if you could be eligible to make a claim for compensation. Talk to us today if you need free claims advice in St Nicholas at Wade.
You can make a claim for personal injury with one of our injury solicitors for St Nicholas at Wade if you have been injured, or harmed, in an accident or incident which was not your fault. The accident or incident itself needs to have occurred within the last three years, or you need to have been diagnosed with the condition for which you are seeking to make a claim within the last three years.
To find out more take our 30 second test and see how much your claim might be worth. Amounts vary depending on the injury and the severity of the accident.
Most people know that carbon monoxide is referred to as “the silent killer”. Our injury solicitors for St Nicholas at Wade know this is because the gas carbon monoxide is extremely dangerous, with the potential to cause death within just a few minutes depending on the environment into which it is leaking.
The difficulty with carbon monoxide is that it is both colourless and odourless, meaning that without a carbon monoxide detector it is virtually impossible to detect. This, combined with its ability to do harm in such a short space of time, often results in either serious casualties or fatalities.Open Claim Calculator
If you have been exposed to carbon monoxide, or have lost a loved one as a result of this terrible killer, then contact our injury solicitors for St Nicholas at Wade today to find out if you could make a claim. We will talk you through the process and be with you every step of the way to ensure that not only do you receive the compensation that you are entitled to, but perhaps more importantly, that justice will be done.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Home
Carbon monoxide poisoning can occur anywhere that there is incomplete burning of fuels. More often than not within the home environment this is caused by boilers.
You might be able to make a claim for compensation through our injury solicitors for St Nicholas at Wade if you have:
- Had a boiler fitted incorrectly – if an engineer has made a mistake and not installed the boiler correctly this could mean that carbon monoxide is not only being produced, but is seeping into your home causing a potential threat to you and your family.
- Bought a faulty boiler – although boilers, as with other appliances, should be quality controlled and safety checked prior to dispatch and installation, mistakes do sometimes happen and a boiler with a faulty part may be installed in your home.
- Signed a tenancy agreement to rent a house – your landlord is legally obliged to ensure that all gas appliances are checked and tested by a professional. Failure to do this may mean a fault goes undetected.
Call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation free claims advice in St Nicholas at Wade.