Need free claims advice in Maiden Newton?
Are you looking for free claims advice in Maiden Newton after you were injured while travelling in a steam train in Maiden Newton and you are now seeking compensation for these injuries? During the summer months, there are quite a few steam train services that pass through the station of Maiden Newton, en-route to Weymouth. These steam trains can also be seen on their return journey to Bath and Bristol.
In need of injury lawyers?
In Dorset, in England, situated on Upper Greensand, at the confluence of the River Frome and the Hooke, its tributary, is the civil parish and village of Maiden Newton. Passing through this village, is the A356 main road. There is evidence of early British settlements and also of Roman occupation, in the vicinity of Maiden Newton.
If you have been injured in a steam train accident, you could get compensated for these injuries, in the following circumstances:
• You got injured in a steam train accident, or on the platform, within the past 3 years
• Some other person was the cause of you getting injured in a steam train accidentOpen Claim Calculator
• As you were injured in a steam train accident, you needed to get medical treatment for these injuries
Safety tips when travelling by train
• Never ever make the mistake of keeping your wallet in your back pocket
• Keep a close watch on your bags and belongings
• If you are at a place where you are a visitor, as far as possible, keep your map and your camera out of sight
• Limit your waiting time by making sure of the time-tables
• Stay in train areas that are well lit
• If possible, arrange for someone you know, to meet you at the station where you are getting off
• Never ever attempt to jump from a moving train or get on a train that is moving
• Never ever attempt to force the door of a train
Had a steam train injury?
Have you met with a steam train accident? Have you been injured in this accident? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Buzz Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury lawyers in Maiden Newton and you will be able to reach these personal injury claim experts by ringing the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or from a land-line you can call up the number 0800 689 0500. Talk to us today if you need free claims advice in Maiden Newton.