Free claims advice in Harrow after a beauty treatment goes wrong
Have you been injured due to a beautician’s error or negligence? If so, you will likely be entitled to compensation. There are many different types of injuries that can arise when beauty treatments go wrong. This ranges from skin conditions as a result of bad tanning treatments, to burns from wax that’s too hot during waxing treatments, to hair loss due to failure to carry out a patch test prior to using certain products. The scenarios vary dramatically. Nonetheless, irrespective of what has happened, these are the steps you should make if you want to get free claims advice in Harrow.
- Go to hospital for treatment – The first thing you should do is see a medical professional. Of course your health is the most important thing. Moreover, if you do not see a doctor you will struggle to make an accident claim in Harrow, since there will be no proof of your injuries.
- Take photographs of your injury – It is always a good idea to take photographs of your injury (if the injury can be seen of course). Take regular photographs over time to document whether you are improving or not. This will help to strengthen your case.
- Make notes – It is advisable to sit down and make a note of everything that occurred. This will ensure that you do not forget any details later down the line. You never know what could prove to be pivotal when it comes to making your claim.
- Report the accident to the establishment – It is always recommended to make sure you report the incident to the company in question.
- Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline – You need a quality law firm on your side that is going to give you the best chance of getting the compensation you deserve. This is exactly what you will get with Accident Advice Helpline. All of our solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis, meaning we won’t waste your time and you do not need any money to start your claim.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
We can give you free claims advice in Harrow.
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Date Published: 15th November 2014
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts