Need free claims advice for Lichfield accidents?
You can get free claims advice for Lichfield accidents today on whether you need an injury solicitor by getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. With well over 15 years of experience in the field of personal injury law, we can take much of the stress and worry out of claiming. If you have had an accident that you think might qualify you to receive compensation, get in touch today by:
- Calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Trying the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
What do I have to do?
Have details of your accident handy when you get in touch. We first need to establish whether the circumstances of your accident entitle you to compensation. The kinds of things we need to know are:
- Have you had an accident over the last three years?
- Did you have to seek medical treatment after it?
- Was the accident caused by another person or company’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act?
We’ll also find out how your life has changed as a result of your accident. This enables us to tell you honestly what we think the chances of your claim’s success are. We can also judge the amount you may be eligible to claim for.
If you have a good claim and decide to start the process today, we can introduce you to an experienced injury solicitor in Lichfield. He or she will handle all the correspondence and legal process related to your claim. Your injury solicitor will aim to negotiate a sum in compensation for you that covers:
- The injuries you have received;
- Any loss of earnings you have suffered;
- Prescription costs;
- Transport costs;
- Childcare and costs of help around the home if you have needed them.
Why should I trust Accident Advice Helpline with my claim?
- We have a wide experience at dealing with numerous accident types over a long period of time.
- Our patron is Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, who recommends the quality of our services and we offer the following benefits to help you make your claim:
- An injury solicitor working for Accident Advice Helpline will deal with your claim on a 100% no win, no fee basis;
- We don’t make any charge for starting a claim with us;
- We run a professional, efficient service with expertise in numerous accident types, including road traffic accidents, medical negligence, slips, trips and falls, cases of food poisoning, injuries at work and industrial diseases, criminal injuries, accidents while on holiday and injuries from faulty goods.
Remember that very often, you only have three years to claim. So it’s worth finding out what your legal rights are today. One quick call and we can tell you all you need to know.
Date Published: 10th December 2013
Author: David Brown