Do you need free claims advice?
Have you had an accident that was not your fault? If so you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim and if that’s the case you may need free claim advice.
Do you know under what circumstances you may need free claim advice?
If you have:
- Had a car accident
- Had a motorbike accident a bicycle accident
- Had a workplace accident
- Been criminally assaulted whether violently or sexually
- Contracted an industrial disease contracted an industrial illness
- Had food poisoning
- Been run over
- Been the victim of medical negligence
- Slipped, tripped or fallen over in a public place
- Had an accident whilst on holiday
- Been savaged by a dog
- Had any other type of accident
For free claim advice:
- The accident should have happened within the last three years unless it is criminal assault and then the time limit is two years
- You should have been the blameless victim
- You should have needed medical treatment for your injuries
Do you know what your free claim advice will tell you to claim for?
There will be more than one item that makes up your claim, things such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of earnings
- Replacement of damaged equipment and accessories
- Medical expenses such as extra prescriptions
- Travel costs if your car is of the road
- Cost of care if you can no longer look after yourself properly
- Cost of adapting or moving your home if you become disabled
- Anxiety and stress
Do you know where to go for free claim advice?
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline. We are one of the market leaders in the personal injury compensation claim industry and we think we are the best!
For over 16 years, we have been helping non-fault victims of accidents and crimes get access to justice and claim the compensation that they were entitled to.
Our in-house solicitors are extremely experienced in dealing with personal injury compensation claims of all types and will ensure that every facet of your claim is covered to maximise the amount you receive.
We have a freephone number, 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, which is open every day and our advisors will take your call in confidence and discuss your case with you. You will find them to be friendly and professional and they will help you all they can and give you free claim advice.
It is not just us that think we are the best, apart from numerous testimonials from previous claimants we have helped, Dame Esther Rantzen, the famous UK consumer champion and TV personality, recommends our services. She has been our patron since 2003, not something she takes lightly with her commitments to numerous charities as well as her television work.
On our website there is a 30-second test that will help you decide if you qualify to make a claim and if you do, what sort of level of compensation you could expect to receive.
Date Published: 5th August 2013