A Forest Heath accident at work claim for compensation, made by an employee who has been injured in an accident at work, is just one of the types of claims we handle at Accident Advice Helpline. We will deal with any type of claim as long as it fits the legal rules that apply to them, which are:
- Someone else must have been to blame for the accident
- You must have sustained injuries that warranted medical attention in the accident
- The accident must have happened no more than three years ago
The accidents we deal with other than a Forest Heath accident at work claim
We will handle a compensation claim for any type of accident that fits the rules, including:
- Industrial illnesses and conditions, many of which take several years to develop
- Road traffic accidents, for passenger, pillion riders and pedestrians as well as drivers
- Accidents in schools, which are the last thing parents expect when they leave their children in a teachers care
- Animal attacks which are more common than people realise, as it is not just dogs that attack victims but farmers livestock as well
- Food poisoning which will make the victim feel very ill, and is caused by eatery not taking enough care with the food they are serving
- Slips, trips and falls are the most common of the 3 million accidents that happen every year in the UK
- Accidents at work happen all too often, and many of them are avoidable if only employers safeguarded the health and safety of their employees while they are at work – the would also be less innocent victims having to make a Forest Heath accident at work claim
- Holiday accidents are a frequent occurrence, but what you must remember is that if the accident took place on the ship or plane you are travelling on, you only have two years to make your claim, not three.
The reasons accidents happen and victims make a Forest Heath accident at work claim
All accidents are caused by someone, even if they are self inflicted. But if you accident was caused by someone else, as well as the trauma of the accident itself, you could feel anger and resentment that your life has been turned upside down through no fault of your own. Many accidents could be prevented, but people are either negligent, reckless or acting with intention, and all of these things can caused you to be injured, sometimes very seriously.
It is because of the suffering you have been forced to endure, whether it is physical or mental, that you are entitled to compensation, and as well as your pain and stress, Accident Advice Helpline will make sure any expenses you have had because of the accident are recovered if your claim is successful.