How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Food poisoning claims in Kilwinning

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Kilwinning

    If you live in Kilwinning and have had food poisoning after eating out, or eating a contaminated product, you may be recovering and wondering if you can make one of those food poisoning clams in Kilwinning that you have heard or read about.

    Making food poisoning claims in Kilwinning

    There are many food outlets and restaurants in the Kilwinning area. They usually serve excellent food, but on occasions there may be problems that are unexpected. For example, you may have eaten shellfish at a restaurant and afterwards needed medical treatment for food poisoning. You may be able to make food poisoning claims in Kilwinning such circumstances against the owner of the establishment.

    Perhaps you bought a food product that had become contaminated because it had not been stored appropriately. In such a case, as long as you had kept the wrapping it came in, and the receipt, you may be able to make a claim against the shop or supermarket owner.

    In order to make claims for food poisoning claims, you have to prove that your illness was the result of negligence of staff at the restaurant or shop.

    You also need to show that you had medical treatment for your illness. This can be done on production of your medical records and a doctor’s report.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Holiday food poisoning

    It is, unfortunately, quite common for British holidaymakers to have food poisoning while on holiday. If you contracted food poisoning while on holiday abroad and had booked your holiday with a UK tour operator, you may be able to claim compensation from the company on your return to Britain.

    Food often becomes contaminated quickly in hot climates and in some countries the Health and Safety rules regarding food are not strictly followed as they usually are in the UK.

    Find out if you can make a claim for food poisoning by contacting us at Accident Advice Helpline now and getting expert claims advice on the phone.

    How to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

    You can call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, for advice from our claims’ experts.

    Call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 from a landline. To call on a mobile, the number to ring is 0333 500 0993. If no one is available to take your call, leave us a message and we will call you back.

    You can, if you would rather, just send us the text message, “claim365” to 88010 and we will call you to find out how we can help you with the claims’ process.

    So why not give us a ring or send us a text now and get expert claims advice?

    Date Published: 12th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.