Food poisoning can strike when you least expect it and you may need to make food poisoning claims in Rochdale. In fact, many of the victims of food poisoning episodes are often related and they may have attended a social function which was found to be the cause of their illness.
Many victims of food poisoning fail to report their symptoms to their doctor and they may suffer exacerbated symptoms as a result. Unfortunately, they may also be unwillingly putting their lives in danger, as some causes of food poisoning can be fatal, if left undiagnosed and go untreated.
Make your food poisoning claims in Rochdale
If you, or some one close to you, have been the victims of food poisoning which was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, then you may be legally entitled to pursue no win no fee food poisoning claims in Rochdale.
What causes food poisoning?
Food poisoning may be caused by a number of different pathogens. One of the most common causes of food poisoning is bacterial contamination by pathogens such as Camplyobacter, Salmonella and Listeria. In many cases of food poisoning, poor hygiene and food handling procedures may be the root cause of the outbreak.
- Cross contamination often occurs from raw to cooked foods when utensils, hands and preparation materials are used to handle raw and cooked foods together. If bacteria are present in raw foods, then these can be transferred by cross contamination to cooked foods where they may multiply rapidly. If they reach dangerous levels, then they become hazardous to health and they may cause food poisoning symptoms to develop.
- Undercooking foods such as poultry and meats can cause the levels of harmful bacteria to rise resulting in food poisoning outbreaks.
- Lack of basic hygiene in the kitchen such as handwashing with antibacterial soaps can cause bacteria to grow and reproduce.
- If a person is infected with food poisoning symptoms and they handle foods themselves, they are increasing the risk of transferring the illness to others who eat the foods that they prepare.
- Viral causes such as Norovirus are a common cause of widespread food poisoning outbreaks. These often happen in close knit communities such as care homes and hospitals where incubation is short.
- Parasitic forms of food poisoning can cause dangerous symptoms to develop such as Toxoplasmosis which is spread through contaminated soil and feline faeces.
Make your claim with Accident Advice Helpline
Simply call our team of experienced and professional advisers on 0800 689 0500 from any land line or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to establish if you are eligible to make a no win no fee compensation claim.
Our team of helpful advisers can offer you no obligation advice that enables you to decide for yourself if you wish to proceed with your food poisoning claims.
If you choose to go ahead, then our team of skilled and experienced injury solicitors will be delighted to handle all aspects of your no win no fee accident claim on your behalf. What have you got to lose?