If you have experienced a finger injury in Sheffield, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. If your finger injury in Sheffield happened in the workplace, a road traffic accident or as the result of a criminal assault against you, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Criteria for making a compensation claim
- If the finger injury in Sheffield was because of an accident that was not your fault, you must make the claim within three years;
- You must have sought medical treatment to be able to claim; and
- The police must have been informed in the case of criminal injury, and you must have helped them with their enquiries.
Obviously there are other things, but each case if different and you need to speak to an advisor at Accident Advice Helpline to see if you can make a compensation claim.
Other things you can claim for
If you are entitled to make a claim, you will claim for the pain and suffering your injury has caused you, how long it is likely to last and if there is permanent damage. However, there are other things you can claim for as well, including:
- Loss of earnings;
- Cost of care if you are no longer able to carry out everyday tasks for yourself;
- Medical treatment;
- Travel costs;
- Replacement of equipment and accessories that have been damaged;
- For the stress and anxiety that the accident may cause; and
- Any other costs you have had to pay out because of the accident.
Obviously there are other things, but each case is different and you need to speak to an advisor at Accident Advice Helpline to see what you can claim for as part of your personal injury compensation claim.
Who will need to be dealt with
There are several organisations that may be involved with your claim:Open Claim Calculator
- Insurance companies;
- Local authorities;
- Government departments; and
- Product manufacturers.
Obviously there are others, but no need to worry — Accident Advice Helpline have the expertise to deal with them all, no matter how large they may be. We have our own in-house solicitors who deal with personal injury compensation claims day in, day out. They are used to dealing with all sorts of organisations, will not be brow beaten by them and will ensure that the compensation you receive from them is a fair amount for your injuries.
Suffered a finger injury in Sheffield? Contact Accident Advice Helpline to get expert help
Accident Advice Helpline are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our friendly advisors are always there to assist you. Our freephone number is 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from mobile, or you could complete our easy 30-second test to get some idea as to the amount of compensation you can expect to receive for your injury.