As well as being a beautiful and interesting place to be Ferndale is also the home to the fantastic Accident Advice Helpline team known as the Ferndale ‘no win, no fee*’ accident team.
Ferndale ‘no win, no fee*’ accident claims
The Ferndale ‘no win, no fee*’ accident team is just one the teams of the hard working and successful accident claims teams here at Accident Advice helpline. Over the years, the Ferndale ‘no win, no fee*’ accident team have dealt with many different customers all of whom had been involved in very different accidents. One particular kind of accident that the Ferndale ‘no win, no fee*’ accident team are experts in is motorbike accidents.
If you ride a motorbike and have been involved in a road accident, it is extremely likely that you have suffered some injuries, perhaps even severe ones as a result. Although motorcycle helmets are tough, and do save many lives every year, injuries to the head or brain are still among the most serious suffered by motorcyclists. Accident Advice Helpline can help victims of motorbike accidents make an accident claim and seek cash for compensation for any injuries that have been suffered as a result of a motorbike accident that was not your own fault.
We can help you make an accident claim and seek cash compensation if:
- The motorbike accident was not your own fault and not the result of your wrongful or neglectful actions
- The motorbike accident happened within the last 3 years
- The motorbike accident caused you to seek medical attention for your injuries
If you find yourself the victim of a motorbike accident then here are some points to consider. If you are sufficiently mobile, there are certain actions you can take at the accident scene that will help your accident claim, and confirm that the accident was not your own fault:
- obtain witness details so that your version of events can be corroborated
- take photos of the scene of the accident, showing defects in the road if that was the cause, or skid marks and damage to any other vehicles involved
- Talk to the police and let them know your concerns about the state of the road so they can include them in their report.
So if you are suffering as the result of a motorbike accident and you meet the above criteria now is the time to take action and speak to the Ferndale ‘no win, no fee*’ accident team, call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.