Could a no win no fee faulty product claims in Swindon lawyer help you after an accident?
Accidents can cause all sorts of money worries. Maybe you cannot work in the short or longer term. Bills mount up and you have new expenses you hadn’t counted on. One thing that needn’t cost the earth though is bringing a claim for compensation if you are entitled to do so, especially not when you come to Accident Advice Helpline. Although legal aid for personal injury cases is no longer available, we can help you with free legal advice and a no win no fee faulty product claims in Swindon lawyer.
Does my accident qualify for compensation?
You may be entitled to bring a personal injury claim for compensation if your accident:
- Happened within the last three years. This is the most common time limit for claiming. In some circumstances, other time frames may apply. You may have longer to claim if for instance your case involves an industrial disease.
- Caused you serious injury requiring medical treatment. These could be physical injuries like whiplash or broken limbs. But you could also claim for invisible illnesses like stress, depression or anxiety.
- Was caused by someone else. If another party was responsible because of their negligence, carelessness or committing a criminal act, a no win no fee faulty product claims in Swindon lawyer could make a case for you.
What will it cost?
With Accident Advice Helpline, you will find that we do not charge you for our legal advice to determine whether you have good grounds to claim.
We do not charge you upfront to get a case started.
And if your case is not successful, you will not have to pay for your no win no fee in Swindon lawyer’s services.
So regardless of your financial circumstances, you could get your claim started today.
What can I be compensated for if my claim is successful?
In assessing your claim, your no win no fee faulty product claims in Swindon lawyer will take into account the nature of your injuries and the actions by the responsible party that caused them. They will look at how your life has changed as a result of your accident and how long it will take you to fully recover from your injuries. Then he or she will ask for a sum of money that:
- Compensates you for the injuries you have suffered;
- Repays costs such as prescriptions, transport, childcare and help around the home; and
- Reimburses you for loss of earnings.
How to get in touch with us
To find out more, call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Don’t be discouraged by the cost of claiming. Call us today to find out how we can help.
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown