Steps to take when making faulty product claims in Kettering
There are many different incidents that can result in faulty product claims in Kettering. One of these is when an individual is injured because of a faulty product. Of course, all items go through stringent tests to ensure they are safe for the public to use. However, there are some products that slip through the net and they can injure an individual as a result. If this has happened to you, read on to discover the steps you should take when making this type of accident claim in Kettering.
- See a medical professional – There is only one place to begin and this is with the fact that you should see a doctor straight away. It does not matter how minor your injuries may seem, it is imperative to get professionally diagnosed if you want to have any chance of making a claim.
- Report the accident to the manufacturer and/or retailer – When making this type of claim it is always advisable to report the incident to the parties that are responsible. This shows that you have handled everything above board, which is vital when it comes to the claim process.
- Take photographs of your injuries – This is of course only applicable if your injuries are visible. Nonetheless, a common type of product liability case is when a cream or lotion causes burns and/or irritation. This is the type of injury that can be photographed in order to help your case.
- Hire a quality legal firm – You definitely need a quality legal firm on your side to make sure you have the best chance of begin successful with your case. Accident Advice Helpline have more than 14 years of experience and all of our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis. There is no one better to help you with your case.
- Keep proof of expenses – From treatment costs, to loss of income, to counselling expenses, it is vital to keep proof of any expenses encountered because of your injuries.
How to get in touch with us to start making your faulty product claims in Kettering today
Call, text or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Alternatively, to receive a call back, text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Date Published: 15th November 2014
Author: David Brown