How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Farming accident claim in Tonbridge and Malling

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Tonbridge and Malling

    Compensation is paid to people who have been injured in an accident which was not their fault. If your injury was not your fault speak to Accident Advice Helpline about a farming accident claim in Tonbridge and Malling.

    There are many reasons why people claim compensation, but sometimes your claim could be helping other people.

    How your claim could help others

    If you were injured at work, your claim could mean that your colleagues are not injured in the same way. Your employers will investigate your accident, and they will make sure they take steps to prevent the same thing from happening again.

    Sometimes new products are faulty. Unfortunately one way that manufacturers find this out is if one of the faulty products injures someone.  Your claim can mean that these faulty items get recalled before someone else is injured.

    Make your claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    Making a claim can be a complicated affair which is why you need to make sure you choose the right company. Accident Advice Helpline are legal specialists in personal injury claims. We have been making them since 2000, and as these are all we do, we think that makes us experts.

    Open Claim Calculator

    We make sure your claim gets off to a good start, as our friendly advisors can start it straightaway over the phone. We work on no win, no fee* as well, so you won’t need to pay us before we start your farming accident claim in Tonbridge and Malling.

    We can tell you if you can make a farming accident claim in Tonbridge and Malling

    We have used our experience to devise our unique 30 second test. Our advisors can use this to tell you if you are able to claim compensation.

    • Was someone else to blame? To make a claim, someone else must be responsible for causing your accident.
    • Did your accident happen in the last three years? That is the maximum amount of time you have to get your claim started.
    • Did you have your injuries treated? This is important from a medical point of view, and it also means you can prove your injuries.

    Start your claim now

    It just takes a phone call to Accident Advice Helpline to get your claim started. It’s even free to call. So speak to us on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re using a mobile. You are under no obligation to go ahead with a claim, but make sure you don’t lose your chance to claim compensation.

    Date Published: 12th July 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.