How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Farming accident in Canterbury

    Have you been injured in a farming accident in Canterbury? If so, you may be able to claim compensation through Accident Advice Helpline. On this page, we are going to help you to determine whether your case will stand up under English law or not. Basically, if you wish to claim compensation, you will need to ensure that your case meets the following three guidelines.

    The incident must have occurred within the last three years

    This is where most people slip up. If you wish to claim compensation for a farming accident in Canterbury then you are going to need to start the process within three years of the date of the incident. If you leave things too late, there is a good chance that you will find it difficult to make a claim. If you go over the three year limit, you will not be able to make a claim for compensation at all.

    It is one of our jobs here at Accident Advice Helpline to make the process of claiming compensation as simple as possible. This is why we are able to handle most claims over the telephone. This means that you will be able to start the claim from within the comfort of your own home, and that ensures that you will stay within the three year time limit.

    You must have been injured

    If you wish to claim compensation, you must have been injured in the incident. We can’t deal with any other type of claim here. Now, the severity of your injuries will not matter too much, that will only apply to the amount of compensation that you can claim. However, if you wish to make a claim with Accident Advice Helpline, you will need to provide us with a medical report which outlines the severity of your injuries. If you can’t supply us with a medical report, we can’t help you out.

    Who is to blame?

    You will need to show that somebody else is to blame for your injuries. If the incident was caused by your own actions, you will not be able to claim compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Remember; you do not have to show that the deliberate actions or negligence of an individual or an organisation led to the injuries occurring. You have to prove that they were negligent and you will need to provide us with evidence that this is the case.

    Discuss your farming accident in Canterbury with us today

    Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.

    Date Published: 30th October 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.