If you sustain an injury from a fall at work in Spelthorne, through no fault of your own, then you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim against your employers, using the helpful lawyers from Accident Advice Helpline to assist you.
Every boss throughout the UK has a legal duty to make sure that they protect the health and safety of all of the members of staff while they are in the workplace. There are general and specific rules and regulations regarding health and safety, depending on what trade and profession you are in.
If your boss does not follow all of the rules and regulations, then HSE could prosecute them and they could face a heavy fine. On top of that they may have to face an injury lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline with a compensation claim, that you have made because of your accident at work in Spelthorne.
Common sense to stop a fall at work in Spelthorne
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) decide on and monitor the rules. Most of them are commonsense that good employers would do anyway, but they still need to be made compulsory as not all employers act in this way. Just a few of the things they should do are:
- Provide free of charge any protective clothing or equipment that is needed for staff to do their job safely
- Keep a record of all accidents in an accident book, and report serious ones to HSE
- Carry out risk assessments
- Put procedures in place in case of an emergency such as a fire
- Carry out regular fire drills
- Ensure staff have enough space to work comfortably
- Ensure that all plant and equipment is in proper working order
- Train staff to use the plant and equipment and make sure they are aware of any risks
- Keep walkways free of spillages and obstructions
- Make sure staff have proper breaks
You may be able to make a personal injury claim using the personal injury lawyers, if you are injured at work in an accident caused by your employer’s negligence.
Making your work-related injury claim with Accident Advice Helpline
If you need to make a work-related injury claim, contact Accident Advice Helpline. For over 14 years we have been helping workers, and other victims, get the compensation they were entitled to. We have assisted many thousands of claimants with their personal injury compensation claims, making the process easy and efficient for them.
Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
They are professionals who will guide you through the processes and make the whole experience a lot less stressful for you
Or complete our 30-second test to find out if your claim is valid, and to find out how much compensation you could be awarded.