Thousands of people get in touch with us every year because they’ve experienced a fall from height in Tendring. As a result, we’ve collected a selection of frequently asked questions to help inform potential claimants.
Frequently asked questions about a fall from height in Tendring
We’re here to support you. We understand that deciding to raise an accident compensation claim can be a very tricky thing to do, especially when you’re trying to juggle the demands of life with recovering from your injuries. We simply want to help you to feel confident in raising a personal injury compensation claim which will, hopefully, secure an accident compensation pay-out that could change your life.
- Can I raise an accident compensation claim if I’ve experienced a fall from height in Tendring? If you weren’t to blame for the accident, then yes you can. You will be eligible to start a compensation claim yourself if the fall took place within the last three years and you were at least 18 years old at the time of the incident. If you were younger than this, a parent or legal guardian can start the claim on your behalf. Please note that you may be asked to attend an additional medical appointment in order to proceed with the claims process, to give our lawyers access to the most up-to-date information available.
- Will I have to pay to start a claim? No, definitely not. You don’t have to part with any cash to begin an accident compensation claim. All of our lawyers work on a no win no fee basis, which means that you won’t have to part with your cash to pay for legal fees if we don’t win your claim.
- What’s so special about Accident Advice Helpline? In our more than 15 years of experience within the sector, we believe that we’ve done a fantastic job of helping people to gain access to personal injury compensation pay-outs. Dame Esther Rantzen has even awarded us her personal endorsement for all of the hard work we have completed!
- Will I have to attend court proceedings? Many of our claimants aren’t required to attend court, as our professional and hard-working lawyers take care of everything for them.
- How can I contact Accident Advice Helpline? Our advisors are always on hand to talk with you. You can call us for free from your landline on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 11th October 2015
Author: David Brown