A fall from height in Derby may have been caused by a faulty ladder. You could be eligible to claim compensation if you were not responsible for your fall. Accident Advice Helpline may be able to make your claim for you.
If a brand new ladder has loose screws or faulty rungs, it could cause you to fall. Accidents can be caused by faulty goods. If an item is new and has a defect, you may be able to claim compensation.
Claiming for faulty goods
- Keep the receipt as proof of when you purchased the item.
- Take photographs of the item after the accident.
- Follow all instructions. If you fail to do this you may not be able to claim.
You will need to get the right advice to make a claim for faulty goods, as they can be quite complicated. With over 15 years of personal injury experience, Accident Advice Helpline will make sure you get the right advice for a successful claim.
Discuss a claim with Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline will give you specialist advice and service. Our legal experts will work hard to make your claim a successful one and to get you the best compensation.
Our friendly advisors have been trained so that they can assess your claim when you call, and if you are able to make a claim for a fall from height in Derby, they can get the details and start it while you are on the phone.
They can explain to you how no-win, no-fee* claims work, as this is how we make all our claims. We can start your claim with no need for you to send payment or fill out complicated paperwork. After an accident you need all the help you can get, and we do our best to make sure you don’t have too much stress from claiming your compensation.
- You may be able to claim compensation if your accident was caused by someone else.
- There is a deadline, so you must start your claim within three years.
- Proper medical attention will help your recovery. You will need a proper medical assessment as well, to make sure your injuries are recorded.
Call us now about a fall from height in Derby
Make sure you don’t miss the deadline and call us about a claim today. You can speak to Accident Advice Helpline by calling 0800 689 0500, free from a landline. Or you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993 (charges may apply). You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and one of our advisors will call you back as soon as they can.