How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Fall from a height in North Lincolnshire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in North Lincolnshire

    Making a claim following a fall from a height in North Lincolnshire is very easy – in fact the only thing you really need to do is contact the team at Accident Advice Helpline.  Our advisers will be able to confirm if you can make a claim, and if you can they will do all they can to ensure not only that it is a success but that you will get the maximum amount of compensation that you could be entitled to.

    What to do immediately after a fall from a height in North Lincolnshire

    As we said, making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline is easy.  However, there are certain things that you need to do before you claim to ensure that your claim is likely to be a success.

    After your accident you need to make sure that you report what happened to you to a relevant person.  If you have been injured at work then this could be your employer, supervisor or a member of the health and safety team.  If you have been injured in a public place then you should report it to a member of staff, or a manager if you can find one.

    It is vital that you report the incident as soon as possible after the event so that there is a record of what happened.  If you do not report it to anyone, and there is not an entry put in the on site Accident Report Book then it will be easy for the authority involved to deny what happened – there will be no evidence to state otherwise.  Just your word.

    Once you have reported the incident you need to make sure that you seek medical attention.  Of course you should do this anyway for the sake of your own health and wellbeing, but it is equally important as far as your claim is concerned.  When you see any medical professional they will log the details of what was discussed, as well as the outcome on your medical records.  Again this provides proof of what injuries you have sustained, how they were sustained and what treatment has been offered.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you do not do this then it is going to be impossible for your Accident Advice Helpline solicitor to argue that you are entitled to compensation. If your injuries were not serious enough to get help, then why should you get compensation?

    Speak to Accident Advice Helpline

    To find out more about how we can help phone 0800 689 0500 today from a landline. You could also phone 0333 500 0993 from a mobile if you prefer. Either way, we will offer you free, no obligation advice.

    Date Published: 13th August 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.