Lying on the river Severn, Tewkesbury is a popular town. If you have been involved in an accident there, and you were not to blame, ask Accident Advice Helpline about a fall accident claim in Tewkesbury.
A cruise down a river is a lovely way to spend a sunny day, but rivers can also be dangerous places and care should always be taken.
Take care when down by the river
- Cruises are fun, but the you will need to take care getting on and off the boat. The gangway should be dry and non slip.
- Rails around boats help to prevent anyone from falling over the side. These must be firmly in place.
- If you’re parking close to the river make sure you look out for flood warnings if it’s raining.
- Swimming in a river might look like fun, but there might be dangerous undercurrents that you can’t see.
For advice on non fault accidents call Accident Advice Helpline
Compensation claims can take a long time to settle, and to make sure your claim is settled properly you need a specialist. Accident Advice Helpline have more than ten years experience in personal injury claims, and we think that makes us specialists.
Our friendly advisors can start your claim over the phone, and they can offer you lots of good advice at the same time. The first thing they will do is make sure that you are eligible to make a fall accident claim in Tewkesbury. To do this they use our unique 30 second test.
The 30 second test
- Who was to blame for causing the accident? You can only make a claim is someone else was responsible.
- Did you have your injuries treated? It makes sense to make sure you have the right medical treatment for your injuries. It also means that you have your injuries recorded and can prove them.
- When did the accident happen. You have to get your claim started within three years of the accident.
There’s no delay to start your fall accident claim in Tewkesbury
All our claims are handled on no win, no fee* so we won’t need to wait for payment to start your claim. Our advisors can start it when you call, but you are under no obligation to go ahead with a claim. Calls to Accident Advice Helpline are free so speak to us on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile 0333 500 0993. You can call anytime, our lines are open 24/7.
Date Published: 12th July 2015
Author: David Brown