How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert solicitors in Rishton

    Rishton is a small town found within the Hyndburn district of the ceremonial county of Lancashire, in the north of England. The town is situated in an area of low moorland north-east of Blackburn and north-west of Accrington about 2 miles (3 km) west of Clayton-le-Moors and 4 miles (6 km) north-east of Blackburn.

    The town has a population of approaching 8,000 residents and much of its development to this point was fuelled during the industrial revolution by the income brought to the area by the cloth calico industry.

    Expert solicitors in Rishton

    The fact that for expert solicitors Rishton does give rise to a comparatively high number of compensation claims therefore means that it is crucial for residents of the town to understand the key details of the compensation claims process.

    It is with this in mind therefore, that the remainder of this article will inform you of when compensation may be available, how long you have to claim and who can help you to claim, in the event that you do ever need the help of expert solicitors Rishton residents.

    When and why compensation could be available

    The legislation regarding compensation claims states that an individual is entitled to pursue a claim if they have been injured or have fallen ill and the fault for their predicament and injury falls squarely at the feet of another party.

    Open Claim Calculator

    This entitlement is designed therefore, to offer victims of such injuries some measure of financial recompense for the physical, emotional and financial hardships which can be created by injuries.

    How long is there to claim?

    After an injury or incident, in the most part, an individual has up to three years in which to begin claims proceedings, before their entitlement to do so elapses.

    This is not necessarily always the case however, with claims that deal with industrial diseases like asbestos poisoning, or with injuries inflicted upon children under the age of 18.

    Who you can contact to handle your claim?

    If you would like your personal injury claim to be fought on your behalf by the most professional, experienced and capable people then you will want to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.

    They have been handling all sorts of compensation claims cases for more than 14 years and always give their all to get the very best settlements for their claimants.

    To speak to them directly so that you can find out more, you can give them a call 24 hours a day on either 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 on a mobile.

    Date Published: 31st May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.