How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert Solicitors in Minto

    The beauty of walking

    Walking is an absolutely excellent way to keep fit. Many of us enjoy walking to work, morning walks, wildlife walks and walks on the beach. Walking is free to do, easy to do and can get you from A to B. It’s important to ensure that you have appropriate footwear, such as comfortable trainers, and comfortable clothing which is loose and airy. Ways to increase the amount of steps you take a day could be to use the steps instead of taking the lift, walk instead of driving to the shop or walk your children to school or walk to work.

    Walking can improve your circulation, regulate your heart rate and help with your overall general fitness. If you are serious about walking and want to introduce it into your life on a long term basis, joining a walking group is an excellent way to do this. You will also meet people and socialise in a healthy way.

    Accident through walking

    What do you do if you have been involved in a walking related accident or have endured injuries through walking? Well, the steps you take depend on how the accident occurred. If you have been injured through walking, but the accident was directly the fault of someone else, took place within the past three years and you required medical attention, the best thing to do would be to contact Accident Advice Helpline to start a compensation claim through expert solicitors in Minto.

    Expert solicitors in Minto will process the details of your accident and take all of your evidence into consideration when handling it. You must first contact an adviser at Accident Advice Helpline as we will be able to quickly, effectively and efficiently provide you with a professional solicitor in your area. As long as you provide as much evidence as possible, our expert solicitors in Minto will be able to help you win a lump sum pay out of compensation.

    How to claim through expert solicitors in Minto

    It couldn’t be easier to get in touch. You can call us from a landline, from a mobile, text us or even write to us. As well as having these options to get in touch, you should take some time to have a look at the helpful materials on the Accident Advice Helpline website. If you would prefer to get in touch straight away, you can phone us from a landline you can phone us on 0800 180 4123.  Or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993 or text CLAIM365 to ‘88010’ and an adviser will call you back. Take the step to improve your financial future and contact an adviser to claim through solicitors in Minto today.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 10th May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.