How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert solicitors in South Benfleet

    Expert solicitors in South Benfleet

    When should I work with expert solicitors in South Benfleet?

    Working with expert solicitors in South Benfleet is not a decision that you should enter into lightly. Though the process is likely to be much simpler than you’re imagining right now, it pays to make sure that you’ve fully considered your circumstances and you know that you’ve chosen the very best course of action.

    In this guide, we take a look at when you should work with expert solicitors in South Benfleet.

    When you think you may be eligible for compensation

    First of all, you need to consider whether you could be eligible to make a claim. Generally speaking, this could apply to you if your accident occurred during the past three years and it was not your fault. This timescale could be waived if you were a child at the time of your accident, or if you’re suffering from an industrial disease.

    Of course, it wouldn’t be possible to provide you with a definitive list of every single type of accident in which you might be involved that may mean that you’re entitled to make a claim for compensation. There’s a wide variety, and circumstances often differ from one situation to another. If you have any questions or even doubts about your eligibility, seek out advice from a professional.

    When your expenses are giving you a headache

    Many people are shocked when they discover the reality of just how expensive it can be to recover from an accident. When you start to think about all the things that you may have to pay for as a result of your accident, it’s easy to see how these can all add up and cause you some serious financial worries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Working with a solicitor to make a claim could be the solution to this problem. You could receive a cash payment that could help you to deal with the practical aspects of managing your recovery.

    Want to work with the best? Choose Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert solicitors in South Benfleet, you should be aware that you can choose to use the services of Accident Advice Helpline. There are many reasons to do so. We have a reputation for excellence, we have experience that spans back over a decade, and we even have the expert endorsement of Esther Rantzen, the popular TV personality and trusted consumer rights champion.

    So what are you waiting for? Get your case started today. Call our advisors on 0800 689 0500 if you’re ringing from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re ringing from a mobile.

    Date Published: 27th September 2014

    Author: christine

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.