It’s an unfortunate fact that accidents happen every day. An expert solicitor in Milngavie can help you claim compensation for your injuries, but where do you look? You need look no further than Accident Advice Helpline.
We have specialist experience in all types of compensation claims. One common accident we help people with involves pedestrians.
Where pedestrians are involved in accidents, the injuries can be quite severe, especially if they have been struck by a vehicle. You can’t always guard against accidents, but there are things you can do to help yourself stay safe when out walking.
- Stick to pavements. This may go without saying, but if it’s busy it can be tempting to walk in the road. This should never be done if there is traffic around you.
- If you listen to music, try not to block out all the noises around you. You may not hear traffic noise and this could be dangerous.
- It’s safest to cross at a designated crossing, but if there isn’t one, take care before crossing. Never assume that traffic can stop before it reaches you as this may not always be the case.
Thankfully most pedestrians carry on their daily routine unscathed. If you are injured and you want to speak to an expert solicitor in Milngavie, just call Accident Advice Helpline.
A little about Accident Advice Helpline
If you are looking for help with a compensation claim, we know you won’t get better help and advice than from Accident Advice Helpline. This is because we are legal specialists.
Since the year 2000 we have specialised in personal injury claims. We have managed many thousands of successful claims and have so far claimed millions of pounds. We understand how you feel after an accident, and do our best to reduce any stress for you.
When you are looking for an expert solicitor in Milngavie, cost is a big factor. Those legal fees can soon add up. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we always work on a no-win, no-fee basis so that’s one thing you don’t need to worry about.
Your claim can also be assessed quickly and easily over the phone. No need to arrange any appointments, just speak to one of our friendly advisors.
- You are eligible to receive compensation if you were not at fault for your accident.
- You must visit a doctor so they can assess your injuries and provide you with treatment.
- Your accident must have occurred within the last 3 years.
Call us now if you need an expert solicitor in Milngavie
The good news is that the best legal help is just a phone call away. Just call our freephone number on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
You will receive free, no-obligation advice to help you with the claims process, so call Accident Advice Helpline and discuss your claim.
Date Published: 1st May 2014
Author: David Brown