Do you need an expert solicitor in Kidderminster?
If you have injured your arm as a result of an accident which was in no way your fault, then you may be considering hiring an expert solicitor in Kidderminster to help you with a personal injury compensation claim. However, if you want to save time, simply contact us at Accident Advice Helpline and talk with our claims’ experts.
Types of Injuries
There are a number of ways you can injure your arm, and there are a number of different types of injury you may suffer. No matter what the circumstances surrounding your accident, or the nature of the injury you have suffered, our solicitors can help you make a claim if the accident was not your fault.
Our solicitors have helped people claim compensation for minor arm injuries (commanding in the region of £3,600 in compensation) as well as amputations of the arm (which can reach in excess of £150,000).
The amount of compensation awarded is based on the severity of the accident and the injury, and therefore is calculated on a sliding scale.
- Minor injuries to the arm can include a straight forward and simple, or “clean” fracture or break.
- A minor injury with ongoing symptoms is likely to present more in terms of compensation as there are ongoing problems after the initial injury should have healed.
- An arm injury with an ongoing disability would mean that although there is a fundamental weakness in your arm, that may never recover, the arm is still able to function.
- Serious injury to the arm could have been caused as a result of multiple fractures, some of which might have required setting with pins or metal plates. The injury may not heal properly, may require ongoing treatment, leave a disability and cause constant pain.
- The most serious type of arm injury is that involving amputation, either traumatic (as a result of the accident in question) or surgical (done at a later in a controlled setting, often as a last resort).
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now
Instead of trying to find an expert solicitor in Kidderminster to help you with a personal injury compensation claim, call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline and use our legal services. You can contact us at any time, every day of the year.
Call us from a landline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. To ring us from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993.
We will be happy to call you if you send us the text message “claim365” to 88010.
Contact us now and find out how we can help you with your potential claim.