The town of Teignmouth in Devon lies around 14 miles from Exeter in the county of Teignbridge. With a population of 14,749, the town was once a small fishing port but later became a fashionable seaside resort during Georgian times – today it’s still a popular seaside holiday destination. If you’ve been injured in an accident in Teignmouth, either whilst living here or whilst enjoying a holiday here from another part of the UK, hunting for an expert solicitor in Teignmouth might be tricky.
It is far easier to contact Accident Advice Helpline – our team of expert personal injury solicitors has over 15 years’ experience specialising in personal injury law, and we work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
Injured in Teignmouth?
You might be wondering what types of accidents could happen in Teignmouth – well here are a few examples:
- Injured whilst taking part in organised activities (such as water sports or games) at the beach
- Injured at your hotel or guest house
- Food poisoning after dining out at a bar or restaurant
- Slip or trip accidents after tripping on damaged pavement or slipping on an unmarked wet floor in a shop
- Workplace accidents such as falling from height or suffering an electric shock from faulty equipment
- Being injured in a shop, bar or restaurant
- Road traffic accidents such as being hit by a car (as a pedestrian) or being involved in a collision whilst driving
If you have been the victim of an accident caused by somebody else, it’s important not to waste time searching for expert solicitors in Teignmouth. That’s because there is a three-year time limit in place to make a claim, so you need to act quickly in order to ensure your claim is viable.
Accident Advice Helpline to the rescue
That’s where we come in. Accident Advice Helpline can offer confidential, no-obligation advice, unlike some expert solicitors in Teignmouth. You can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 to get advice from our expert advisors – and we’ll never push you into making a claim, so you have nothing to lose. You could be compensated for your pain, suffering and loss of earnings however you have been injured. You could even make a claim on behalf of a family member who has been injured, such as a child or other relative. Get in touch with us today to find out more about making a 100% no win, no fee claim after your accident.
Date Published: 6th July 2014
Author: David Brown