How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert solicitor in Tedburn St Mary

    The village of Tedburn St Mary in Devon had a population of 2,715 in 2011. Despite its rural location, it lies just eight miles from Exeter, where most people commute to for work purposes. If you have been injured whilst commuting to work, you might find yourself in need of an expert solicitor in Tedburn St Mary. It can be hard to know where to turn, but Accident Advice Helpline has you covered. We’ve been helping people claim personal injury compensation since 2000, and we specialise in personal injury law, so you can trust us to help you get the compensation you deserve after your accident.

    Can anybody claim compensation?

    For all the talk of ‘compensation culture’ sweeping the UK, it’s not fair to say that absolutely anybody can make a personal injury claim. If you have been injured and somebody else is to blame for your accident then yes, there’s a good chance you will be eligible to make a claim – and you don’t need an expert solicitor in Tedburn St Mary to do so. However, if you caused your own accident, then you won’t have a viable claim – for example if you were speeding in wet weather and caused a road traffic collision, you are not eligible to make a personal injury claim.

    There’s a three-year time limit in place for all claims, which is one of the reasons why so many people miss out on making a claim – they simply don’t move fast enough. You can get confidential, no-obligation advice from Accident Advice Helpline straight after your accident, although if you have suffered serious injuries you may wish to wait until you are on the road to recovery before contacting us.

    Compensation for car accidents

    A distracted driver or one who is speeding could easily cause a collision, no matter how safely you are driving. If you have been injured by somebody else’s dangerous driving, you are entitled to compensation, no matter how you have been injured. You may have suffered minor injuries or more serious injuries such as a head injury. The amount of compensation you’ll receive will take into account the severity of your injuries and how they will impact your life.

    Not all expert solicitors in Tedburn St Mary will be able to give you an idea of how much compensation you could be entitled to – but you could take Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test right now, to find out how much you could claim. Then pick up the phone and call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 today.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 6th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.