How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert solicitor in Inveraray

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Inveraray

    If you’re looking for an expert solicitor in Inveraray following an accident, look no further – Accident Advice Helpline is here to help you.

    Expert solicitor in Inveraray

    So you have been involved in a road traffic collision and you want to make a claim for compensation? If that is the case then no doubt you have decided to instruct an expert solicitor in Inveraray to handle your claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline will put you in touch with an expert solicitor in Inveraray who we work in partnership with who will look at a variety of factors before taking on a new claim.  This is in the hope of evaluating the strength of your claim to ensure you put forward the best case possible.

    When it comes to road traffic collisions, in particular, an expert solicitor in Inveraray will consider the following information:

    • It may seem very simple but a solicitor in Inveraray will use common sense to look at who is likely to have been responsible for an accident. Using this, combined with the stipulations in the Highway Code, it can often be easy to determine responsibility.
    • They will also consider the evidence that is available to help prove responsibility.  This evidence may include photographs or sketches of the scene, witness statements, your own recollection of events, police reports and perhaps CCTV footage if this is available.
    • Your solicitor in Inveraray will have to look at whether you may have contributed to the accident in any way. It may be that the other road user was at fault, but perhaps you played a part in the accident as well. If that is the case then it will have to be declared as “contributory negligence”. While you can still make a claim for compensation under this scenario the amount of compensation you are likely to receive will be reduced.

    How to make a claim

    If you want to make a claim for compensation as a result of your injuries then you will need to meet certain criteria in order to do so.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The easiest way to establish whether or not you are legally entitled to make a claim is to take the 30-second test via Accident Advice Helpline on this website.

    You can find this on our website and within a matter of a few seconds we can tell you not only if you can make a claim for compensation, but how much compensation you might be entitled to receive.

    Generally speaking, you will:

    • Need to have been involved in an accident in the last three years
    • The accident should not have been your fault (or at least not solely your fault)
    • You will need to have been injured as a direct result of the accident

    Once you know that you are legally entitled to make a claim then you can arrange for your expert solicitor in Inveraray to handle your case. They will then take over all the correspondence and deal with every aspect of the legal process, simply keeping you informed where necessary.

    So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 8th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.