Been left injured through no fault of your own? You need expert advice from an injury solicitor
When we are in pain as the result of an accident, it is easy to think that time will help us to recover. However, if the accident was caused through no fault of our own, then we may feel differently and we may be left feeling stressed and worried about what the future may hold.
Claiming compensation for a personal injury won’t stop the pain or change the fact that our lives may be put on hold, but it may provide reassurance that our inability to work or provide for our families has been taken account of.
If you have been injured as the result of an accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim using an expert solicitor in Amersham at Accident Advice Helpline.
Why contact Accident Advice Helpline for an expert solicitor in Amersham?
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that specialises in providing no-obligation advice and assistance, to people who have been injured as the result of an accident that wasn’t their fault, in order to claim their legal right to compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline was established over 15 years ago and our patron is the well known and highly respected people’s campaigner, Dame Esther Rantzen. Esther is synonymous with campaigning for consumer rights and her high profile campaigns have led to changes in recent legislation regarding car seats for children, the provision of safety belts in vehicles and the introduction of safer playground surfaces.
Why claim for compensation?
It is your legal right to claim compensation if you have been injured as the result of an accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years. If an accident occurred which resulted in serious injuries being sustained, then a compensation claim may provide choices regarding long term care and provision for you and your loved ones.
If you are unable to work or you have to have a lengthy period of time off work to recuperate, then compensation will ensure that you are not financially compromised through becoming injured.
How do I make a compensation claim?
Once you have called our telephone helpline, you will be:
- Informed of your eligibility to proceed with making a claim for personal injury compensation.
- It is left up to you to decide if you wish to go ahead with a claim.
- Should you wish to proceed, then your claim will be passed to a member of their team of injury solicitors who will process the claim on your behalf.
- All claims for personal injury compensation are processed by an expert solicitor in Amersham at Accident Advice Helpline on a no-win, no-fee basis, which means that you don’t have to worry about financing your claim up front.
- You can feel reassured that your claim is in expert hands through to its successful conclusion.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser then dial 0800 689 0500 now to speak to Accident Advice Helpline.