Unsure how to claim the compensation you deserve? Speak to an expert solicitor!
To help people who may be unsure of their entitlement to make a personal injury compensation claim, an expert solicitor in Ambleside at the dedicated and highly reputable law firm, Accident Advice Helpline, will assist them to claim their right to compensation.
Sometimes we get injured and it may have happened due to our own fault and we can be left feeling frustrated and embarrassed. However, it is important to realise that not all accidents are our own fault. Sometimes, other people are to blame through negligence or through lack of adequate safety procedures or practice.
Over 16 years ago, Accident Advice Helpline was established to provide a telephone helpline service to answer queries about the compensation claims process and provide their own team of injury solicitors to process compensation claims on behalf of the victims of an accident.
What types of accident can I claim for with an expert solicitor in Ambleside?
Accidents that occurred through no fault of your own within the last 3 years may be claimed for, including:
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work
- Industrial accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Medical negligence
- Sports related accidents
- Travel related accidents
- Accidents abroad
- Fatal accidents
Does the injury have to be life threatening?
In order to pursue a claim for personal injury compensation following an accident that wasn’t your fault, the injury sustained doesn’t have to be life threatening. Once a medical diagnosis has been given, it is up to you to decide if you wish to proceed with a no-win, no-fee* compensation claim.Open Claim Calculator
What are the advantages of using an expert solicitor in Ambleside?
Accident Advice Helpline offers a number of advantages to people who have been injured through no fault of their own.
- We offer a telephone helpline service that is always answered by a helpful and friendly member of the team.
- Our professionally trained advisers can offer no obligation advice and information about the compensation claims process.
- Our capable advisers can determine your eligibility to make a claim for compensation over the phone.
- Our solicitors in Ambleside has a wealth of experience gained over 15 years of helping process personal injury claims just like yours.
- Our patron, Dame Esther Rantzen, has campaigned for consumer rights for decades and is a well respected and highly popular campaigner who has campaigned to change key laws in this country about road safety.
- Your compensation claim will be processed with accountability, integrity and reliability on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser then dial 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile 0333 500 0993 now to speak to Accident Advice Helpline.