Expert solicitor in Harlech


Are you looking for an expert solicitor in Harlech? If so, here are a few things you might want to think about personal injury law before you start.

When you can and can’t claim

This is an area of confusion and it’s often that we find people coming to us with minor injuries who don’t really have much of a case to work with. However we also find people at the other end of the scale who have suffered a serious injury and do have a great case but have naturally assumed that there is nothing that can be done for them.

The moral of both stories is that it always pays to get information and find out what you’re entitled to.

Under UK law you are entitled to compensation if you’ve been hurt in an accident that was not your fault within the last three years. That time limit applies to all personal injury cases except for those which involve children. In those cases that three year time limit starts from the moment when they reach their 18th birthday.

Types of accidents

Almost any type of accident can qualify for a claim as long as it fulfils the requirements we’ve just mentioned. The most common tend to be things such as road traffic accidents, injuries in the workplace and slips, trips or falls in the street. However, anything can potentially qualify for a personal injury claim. You might suffer an illness which you contract as a result of incompetence in the local hospital, or you might get food poisoning when you go to your favourite restaurant. Whatever happens, the question of whether or not you are entitled to make a claim will depend on those principals of blame and the severity of the injury.

Going to court

The chances are you will not have to go to court as the other side will probably settle before it gets that far but if you do then here’s what you need to know. You’ll have to demonstrate to the court that the accident was the fault of the defendant and you’ll also have to show that it has had a measurable effect on your quality of life. Because you’re the one bringing the claim the focus will also be on you to prove your case rather than the other way around.

Finding an expert solicitor in Harlech

At Accident Advice Helpline, we’re there to offer advice, support and the chance to find a top class solicitor in Harlech. Not only will we find someone who is good at what they do, but we’ll also make sure that they work on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis, so you have a safety net to fall back on if you are not successful in your claim.

To find out more about how we find a solicitor in Harlech, give us a call on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile phone. You can also contact us through our website on

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )