Accident Advice Helpline can find you the right expert solicitor for Gravesend
Nobody would wish to put themselves through the stress and worry of bringing a case for compensation without a certain amount of confidence that they would be successful. Accident Advice Helpline can help give you that confidence in your claim. With a few brief details about your accident, we will give you our honest assessment of the likely chances of success of your case. What’s more, we will make sure you have the right expert solicitor for Gravesend, which can help maximise your chances of success.
To us, the right solicitor for Gravesend is one with experience and the resources behind them to make a strong case. All our solicitors are specialists in the personal injury field. And as one of the largest legal firms in the country, with well over a dozen years of successful claims behind us, we think your claim will be in safe hands with us. Each year we win over £30 million in compensation for our clients. And our services are professional and efficient, a fact attested to by our previous clients and Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, who has kindly agreed to be our patron.
Find out whether you’re eligible to make a claim
In broad terms, to make a claim with an expert solicitor for Gravesend:
- Your accident must usually have happened within the last three years. In some instances, you may have a longer or shorter time period to apply, so it’s always worth finding out as soon as possible what time limit applies in your case.
- Someone else must have been responsible for causing the accident to happen. They may have been careless or negligent. Or they may have committed a criminal act. It could be a company that was at fault. It may be an individual; or perhaps it was a government agency.
- You must have sustained injuries which meant you had to seek medical treatment. They may have been treated at the scene or you could have needed to attend hospital or your GP’s at a later date. The injuries you suffered may be physical, such as concussion, cuts or whiplash. But you can also claim for ‘hidden’ injuries such as stress and depression.
Get in touch for free legal advice about your own accident. Our friendly, sympathetic helpline advisers will talk you through the claims process.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can also find out more by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or filling in the 30 second test on our website.
Call us to discuss your accident today. We will help you through the legal minefield, find you the right solicitor for Gravesend and hopefully claim the compensation you deserve for the pain and suffering inflicted on you.
Date Published: 6th September 2014
Author: David Brown