After an accident, Accident Advice Helpline can help you with an expert solicitor for Godstone
If you are looking for a reliable, professional and efficient legal firm to take up a personal injury case on your behalf, you need look no further than Accident Advice Helpline. With well over a dozen years’ expertise of working in this area of the law, we have a great track record of success, winning over £30 million for our clients each year in compensation. Each Accident Advice Helpline expert solicitor for Godstone and elsewhere has direct experience of handling claims in a variety of circumstances. Just some of the areas we specialise in include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and many more besides.
Call today for a free, no obligation opinion on whether you would be entitled to claim compensation after an accident which:
- Happened within the last three years. Sometimes the timescale varies. You may have longer to claim, for example, if you have contracted an industrial disease at your current or a former place of work.
- Was caused by somebody else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act. They may not have intended you to become injured, but it happened nonetheless.
- Inflicted injuries on you which meant that you had to seek medical attention. They could have been physical, or they could be more psychological in nature, such as stress or depression.
Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
Try the 30 second test on our website
What happens next?
If we agree you have a good reason to claim compensation, there is no obligation to go ahead with us. You are perfectly at liberty to take your case elsewhere, or not make a claim at all. Our legal advice is free and so will cost you nothing but a few minutes of your time.
However, if you would like us to make a claim on your behalf:
- We will appoint you the right solicitor for Godstone to handle your claim. This will be an individual with extensive experience in the personal injury field and the specialist knowledge you need to give your claim the best chance of success.
- We will not charge you an upfront payment for getting your claim started. You’ll find that some other firms may do this to protect them against financial losses if the claim is unsuccessful.
- Your expert solicitor for Godstone will act on your behalf on a no win, no fee basis. This simply ensures that if your case IS unsuccessful, you will not have to bear the brunt of a large legal bill for the services you have received from us.
So it costs nothing to find out if you could claim through a solicitor for Godstone. Why not call today and see what we could do for you?
Date Published: 6th September 2014
Author: David Brown