How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert solicitor in Freuchie

    Searching for an expert solicitor in Freuchie who can help you with your accident claim might be an impossible task. If you need help to find an appropriate solicitor to help you with a personal injury compensation claim, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can put you in touch with an appropriate lawyer in Scotland who will help.

    We are here to help you and want to make things easier for you, not more difficult or more confusing. So if you are looking for an expert solicitor in Freuchie or one elsewhere in Scotland, contact us now.

    Can’t find an expert solicitor in Freuchie? No problem

    You don’t need an expert solicitor in Freuchie to help you with your potential claim for personal injury compensation because most claims can be processed over the phone. Let us, at Accident Advice Helpline, advise you as to the best solicitor in Scotland who will deal with your claim on a no win no fee basis.

    The most common accidents slips, trips and falls.  Slips, trips and falls can occur in numerous places. Sometimes they are simply an unfortunate accident and cannot be avoid.  But other times the slip, trip, or fall has happened because of another person’s actions or neglect.

    Slips, trips and falls

    Slips, trips, and falls can occur due to a number of different circumstances. Let’s look at some examples:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • A trip could be caused on a public walk way by a broken pavement or a paving stone sticking up;
    • A fall could happen in a public place on unsafe stairs;
    • A slip could happen in a public place when the floor is wet;
    • A fall or slip could happen on a public walk way due to a snowy pathway that has not been sufficiently gritted or cleared.

    Whatever the cause of the slip, trip or fall accident if someone else was to blame then you should exercise your right to make an accident claim and seek cash compensation. Slips, trips, and falls accident claims can result from employers’ negligence. For example if a trip occurs because of an obstacle in a corridor, then your employer is at fault for failing to ensure the corridors in your work place are safe.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have suffered a slip, trip, or fall then you should talk to us at Accident Advice Helpline and be put in touch with a suitable solicitor to help you. You can call or text us at any time as our phone lines are always open. If you like, just send us the text message “claim365” to 88010 and we ill call you to find out how we can help.

    If you wish, call us on our freephone number from a landline on 0800 689 0500.To ring from a mobile, call us on 0333 500 0993.

    Call or text us now and get in touch with an expert injury solicitor.

    Date Published: 7th May 2014

    Author: jayne

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.