Could an expert solicitor for Bourne accidents help you?
There is a strong chance that an expert solicitor for Bourne accidents could help you make a claim for compensation if:
- You have suffered injuries which required medical attention in an accident that happened within the last three years; and
- Someone else was responsible for causing that accident because of negligence, carelessness or a criminal act.
It’s worth noting that the term ‘injuries’ can cover psychological as well as physical injuries. You may not have broken any bones, for example, but if you are suffering from diagnosed conditions such as stress or anxiety, you could still be able to claim.
The law says that if you have suffered injuries of any type and someone else was to blame, then you should receive compensation for your pain and suffering. Your compensation could also cover some of the financial costs of your accident, such as loss of earnings, transport costs, prescription charges and the costs of any home help or childcare you have needed.
To find out whether your accident might qualify you to receive compensation, get in touch. We can tell you within minutes whether you have a right to claim:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
Your claim will stand a better chance of success if you have the right experience on your side. At Accident Advice Helpline, we employ only specialist lawyers with experience in a range of accident types, so we can find you the right expert solicitor for Bourne to argue your case on your behalf. The kinds of accidents we deal with every day include, for example:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
But there are others too, so call us to find out whether a solicitor for Bourne could help with your particular accident.
How much does it cost to make a claim?
Everyone knows that solicitors’ services can be expensive. In fact, this is one of the main reasons why people do not claim even if they are entitled to. But you will find this isn’t the case with Accident Advice Helpline:
- We will give you free legal advice on the chances of your claim’s success and how much you could be eligible to receive.
- We make no upfront charge for getting your claim started.
- All our lawyers, including your solicitor in Bourne, will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis. This means that if you don’t win your case, you don’t pay for the help and advice you have received.
Remember that often, you only have three years to claim. Take the first step today. Find out from us whether a solicitor for Bourne accidents could help you claim what you are entitled to.