Claiming with an expert solicitor for Boughton Aluph accidents
Personal injury law is a complex area. This alone is enough to dissuade many people from claiming after an accident, even if they are legally entitled to do so. But Accident Advice Helpline can help. We simplify the claims process as much as we can.
We’ll give you free legal advice about your case so you can decide whether it’s worth proceeding. And we will find you an expert solicitor for Boughton Aluph accident claims if you decide to bring a case.
When you’re entitled to claim
The circumstances in which you are usually able to make a claim are after an accident which:
- Happened within the legal time limit for claiming. This is three years in the majority of negligence cases. However, sometimes a different timescale might apply. You could have longer to claim if you are suffering from an industrial disease, for example.
- Was caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act. They may not have intended it to happen, but they were ultimately responsible.
- Caused you injuries which meant you had to seek medical attention.
We can demonstrate expertise in numerous common accident types, having been handling personal injury claims for well over ten years now, including:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries caused by criminal acts
- Injuries caused by faulty products
…and other types too.
Get in touch for more details
If you think your accident qualifies, all you have to do is get in touch and we will take a lot of the stress and worry out of claiming. There are no complicated forms to fill in. Simply tell us about your accident and we can let you know if we think you have a strong case. We’ll tell you roughly how much you could expect to receive. And if you intend to go ahead and make a claim, we will put you in touch with an expert solicitor for Boughton Aluph accidents.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
How much will it cost to make a claim?
Inevitably, you may incur a few expenses as a result of making a claim. But the good news is:
- We don’t charge for our legal advice on claiming.
- We don’t ask you for any money upfront to start your claim off.
- Your solicitor for Boughton Aluph accidents will work your case on a no win no fee basis. This means that if you don’t win your case, you don’t pay their fees.
Ring today if you want to ask more about how we can make claiming affordable and with less financial risk, with an expert solicitor for Boughton Aluph accidents.
Date Published: 21st March 2014
Author: David Brown