How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert legal support in West Kensington

    Personal Injury Solicitors in West Kensington

    Accident injury cases

    Accidents can occur at any time and have varying results from no damage at all to serious and even fatal damage to those involved. If an accident has happened, you were involved and injured and this accident was not your fault but someone else’s fault then you could be entitled to make a compensation claim.

    When it comes to making a compensation claim your first thought may be to seek the help of expert legal support in West Kensington. However, in many circumstances you are better off using the services of a national provider like Accident Advice Helpline. Their service offers many benefits that a local injury lawyer in West Kensington cannot compete with.

    Accidents change victims’ lives forever

    Every day Accident Advice Helpline are handling compensation claim cases involving injuries that have occurred whilst on the road. This ranges from minor head and neck injuries to more serious complaints which change the victim’s lives forever.

    By seeking compensation for the victims of these road traffic accidents, Accident Advice Helpline hopes to bring some justice to these situations and perhaps most importantly giving the injured individuals the cash which they need to help speed up their recovery.

    Of course, road traffic accidents are not just limited to people driving in their cars. Perhaps you have been involved in an accident on the road but you were not a driver? Perhaps instead you were on your bike, walking or using public transportation? If this is the case and you were injured in an accident then you can still make a compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In today’s busy and hectic world the roads are very busy places. With so much traffic and congestion on all of the roads many people are more often than not rushing to get to one place or another. Whether it be their workplaces, to get to an appointment or meeting, or trying to drop the kids off at school on time. When you think of all this, it is really no wonder that the number of road traffic accident claims are on the rise and increasing every single year.

    Look no further for expert legal support in West Kensington

    To continue, you can either visit our 30 second test, to find out if you are eligible to make a claim and there is also an online claim form.

    If forms are not your cup of tea, then you could give us call instead on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 24hrs a day, seven days a week.

    Date Published: 14th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.