If you live in Kilwinining, and you have an accident that was not your fault and suffer injuries as a result, then you may want to have expert legal help in Kilwinning so that you can make a personal injury claim.
Get expert legal help in Kilwinning
Whether you have had an accident that was not your fault or you have been the innocent victim of a violent crime, you should call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can give you expert legal help in Kilwinning and put you in contact with solicitors who work on a no win no fee basis.
The rules for making a claim are very simple:
- If the injury is because of an accident, it must have happened within the last three years;
- If the injury is because of a violent crime, it must have happened within the last two years;
- You must have needed medical attention for your injuries;
- You must have been a blameless victim of the incident; and
- The incident should have been reported to the relevant authority – either the police or the Health and Safety Executive.
The different types of accidents that could happen
The solicitors we work with deal with every type of accident, no matter what yours was. Some of the more common ones are:
- Faulty products;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Work-related accidents;
- Industrial illnesses or diseases;
- School, college and university accidents;
- Slips, trips, and falls;
- Holiday accidents;
- Violent crimes;
- Food poisoning; and
- Clinical negligence.
If you have any of these accidents, then you should call Accident Advice Helpline.
The various losses for which you can claim
You need to think about all aspects of your life after you have been injured in an accident, and how it might have changed the way in which you live. For this reason, there are many things for which you can claim, just a few of them being:
- Extra medical costs;
- Pain and suffering;
- Anxiety and stress;
- Loss of earnings;
- Travel costs;
- Care costs;
- Home adaption costs if necessary; and
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident.
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now
You can call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, every day of the year for expert legal advice and help with the claims’ process.
From a landline you can call us on 0800 689 0500, our freephone number. The number to ring from a mobile is 0333 500 0993. Leave a message if the phone can’t be answered, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
If you would rather send a text and have us call you to discuss your potential claim, send the message “claim365” to us on 88010.
Why not call or text us now and find out more about making a claim?