How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert legal help in Kirkby in Ashfield

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Kirkby in Ashfield

    The Hollinwell incident which occurred in July 1980 remains a mystery, although there is speculation that the cause of approximately 300 children becoming ill at the Hollinwell Showground near Kirkby in Ashfield was the use of pesticides by local farmers. This may, if the speculation were true, have been grounds for filing a personal injury compensation claim against the farmers who used those pesticides. You may be able to claim with expert legal help in Kirkby in Ashfield.

    Expert legal help in Kirkby in Ashfield

    You can make a personal injury compensation claim if you can prove that an illness you have been diagnosed with was due to someone else’s negligence. This could have been the basis for families from Kirkby in Ashfield to claim compensation for their children’s illness, as the pesticides used may have been dangerous to health.

    Illnesses which can be the result of another person’s negligence might be food poisoning, Legionnaire’s Disease or work-related illnesses, for example. You have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim for such an illness. Injury solicitors in Kirkby in Ashfield should be able to tell you if you have grounds on which to base such a claim. However, if you wish, you can call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice about any potential personal injury compensation claim you might have.

    You can also make a personal injury compensation claim if you have been injured in an accident which you can prove, along with your injury solicitors Kirkby in Ashfield, was not your fault. You usually have three years from the date of an accident in which to file your claim, although there are some accidents for which you only have two years to file a claim.

    You can find out exactly how long you have to file your personal injury compensation claim from injury solicitors in Kirkby in Ashfield, or others based elsewhere, or call us at Accident Advice Helpline for this information. Our freephone numbers are given below.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Illnesses and others’ negligence

    The most common types of illnesses which are caused by other people’s negligence are work-related ones and food poisoning. In the case of a work-related illness, you and your injury solicitor would need to prove that it was your employer’s negligence which caused your illness.

    If you had food poisoning after eating out, or eating a contaminated product, your doctor would need to contact the local Department of Public Health so that the cause of your illness could be determined in order to prevent a national or local epidemic.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline so that you can start the claim process. We can give you expert legal advice and help. You can call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers: – 0800 689 0500 for landlines and 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. Why not call us now to find out how we may be able to assist you in making your claim? We can give you expert legal help in Kirkby in Ashfield.

    Date Published: 28th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.