How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert legal advice in Pendle

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Pendle

    After a serious accident in which you have been badly injured, you may want to make an accident injury claim in Pendle against the person who you perceive to be at fault for what happened.

    However, making a compensation claim can take time and you don’t want to go ahead with a claim if you actually have no chance of winning, so you should try to work out before you make a start on your claim if you have a good enough case to move forward and whether you could benefit from expert legal advice in Pendle.

    Was the accident someone else’s fault?

    You can’t make a compensation claim for an accident which was caused by you, or for which there is no one to blame. You need to have someone be at fault in order to make a  claim, or there is no one to claim from.

    A driver who is not paying attention and hits your car, or a store which has uneven flooring that you trip and injure yourself on are both at fault and can be claimed against, for example.

    Is there evidence to prove your claim?

    If there is literally just your word against the other person’s then it is unlikely that you will make a successful compensation claim against them. As with any legal case, evidence is what proves fault, and if it cannot be proved then the case will be thrown out. You can use lots of things for evidence, such as police reports, doctors reports and witness statements.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Getting expert legal advice in Pendle

    You need to work with someone who will represent you in your claim, and has experience of making compensation claims for personal injuries. If you don’t have an experienced lawyer working with you then it is less likely that you will make a successful claim.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    Even if you have a great case for compensation and are definitely entitled to make an accident injury claim in Pendle, there are still things you need to do before you can get the money that you deserve.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or text “claim365” to 88010 to speak to the friendly, helpful team about making a claim. We will let you know definitively whether or not you should be making a claim and, if you have a good case, will pass you over to lawyers who can make your claim for you.

    You will work with experienced injury solicitors, working on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis to get your claim processed. These lawyers will also work on your behalf and you will benefit from expert legal advice in Pendle.

    Date Published: 23rd April 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.