Let us help you if you need to claim compensation after an accident
Accident Advice Helpline has over 16 years of experience in dealing expertly with personal injury claims. If you are living or working in the Eccles area and have had an accident for which someone else was responsible, we can offer expert legal advice in Eccles to deal with a claim.
To find out if you are eligible, call us today on our dedicated helpline for free legal advice. We’re available 24/7 to take your calls. With a few details, we’ll be able to assess whether we think your accident would qualify for compensation and give you an idea of the amount you could be due to claim.
The numbers to call are:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Usually, to bring a case for personal injury:
- Your accident must have happened within the last three years (or longer if it is about a minor or an industrial disease);
- You must have received medical treatment as a result of your injury; and
- Another person or company must be responsible for your accident, because they were negligent, careless or committed a criminal act.
The kinds of accidents we usually deal with include:Open Claim Calculator
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries at work
- Industrial diseases
- Criminal injuries
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries from faulty goods
Other types of accident may also qualify – just give us a ring to check if you are not sure.
Need expert legal advice in Eccles?
Once they have full details of the circumstances of your accident, your expert legal advice in Eccles will be able to advise how much you would be eligible to ask for. This amount will usually include a sum for the injury you have received as well as reimbursement of costs you have had to suffer such as:
- Loss of earnings
- Transport costs
- Prescription costs
- Money you have had to pay out for childcare or help around the home while you have been ill.
It’s worth noting that you may not even have to attend court – many of our claims are processed by telephone. However, we may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment to support your case.
Your injury solicitor will represent you in every aspect related to your case, negotiating with the police, the courts, insurance companies and/or medical professionals while your claim is in progress.
What will my injury solicitor charge me?
- The good news is that we do not ask for any money up front to start dealing with your claim.
- All our legal partners deal with claims on a 100% no win, no fee basis, so if your case fails, you will not have a big legal bill to pay.
- If your claim is successful, you may pay a referral fee for our services.
So call today if you need expert legal advice in Eccles!