Do I really need expert legal advice in Eastwood?
Expert legal advice in Eastwoodd can help you claim for compensation for your injury if you can say yes to the following three questions:
- Have you had an accident over the last three years that wasn’t your fault?
- Was it caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act?
- Have you had to seek medical attention because of your injury?
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have a network of local legal professionals across the country to make sure you are properly represented when you seek justice. Here are some of the benefits of trusting us:
- We don’t ask for any money upfront when you start your claim.
- We work on a 100% no win, no fee basis, so you won’t have to pay big legal bills if your claim isn’t successful.
- We run a 24/7 free legal advice helpline with friendly professional advisers who can support you through the process.
- We have expertise in many different types of accident.
- We have a great track record for excellent customer service. In fact, consumer champion Esther Rantzen is one of our biggest supporters.
How can I find expert legal advice in Eastwood?
It’s very simple. The staff on our helpline will take a few details of your accident and will then be able to advise you whether you have a good claim. They will also be able to give you an indication of how much you might receive if your claim is successful (but remember this is just an estimate). There is no obligation to go ahead if you don’t want to, but if you do, we will offer expert legal advice in Eastwood. He or she will be experienced and will help negotiate a settlement that will include:
- A payment for the injury you have received
- A sum to compensate you for loss of earnings, prescription costs, travel costs, childcare costs and help around the home if you need it.
You can call our helpline at any time of the day or night. The numbers you need are:
0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Or why not try the 30 second test on our website? It’s just a few simple questions. We’ll calculate the chances of your claim and tell you what it could be worth if you win your case.
These are the kinds of accidents we deal with every day:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Injuries at work
- Industrial diseases
- Criminal injuries
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries from faulty goods
…and many more too.
So if you have had an injury locally and feel that an injury solicitor could help you claim, contact us today for free legal advice.
Date Published: 9th November 2013
Author: David Brown