Have you been hurt in an accident you did not cause?
Have you looked for an expert lawyer in Sandiway? Were you hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault? Accident Advice Helpline is here to help people who have been hurt or injured in accidents that were not their fault. Accident Advice Helpline has been in the business of compensation claims for over fifteen years. We have a team of in-house injury lawyers who take on client’s compensation claims and win them the cash compensation which they deserve and need.
You don’t specifically need an expert lawyer in Sandiway
Forget about searching online for an expert lawyer in Sandiway. One of our in-house lawyers has put together this fact sheet to help potential customers:
- Accident Advice Helpline is a compensation provider for personal injury compensation
- You can call one of our friendly professional advisers on our free phone helpline
- Available on our website is the popular Compensation calculator, also called the 30-second test. It is there to help potential clients find out if they qualify
- Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for over 15 years
- Potential clients can talk to us in confidence and with no obligation to proceed
- Clients will be assigned a specialist injury lawyer to deal with their case so there simply isn’t the need for an expert lawyer in Sandiway
- The money the client gets is intended to help speed their recovery, e.g. to help them get childcare, replace lost wages, pay for taxis, medical bills etc.
- All lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline work on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
- Our patron is Dame Esther Rantzen, a consumer champion for the UK and TV personality
- You can call us free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline telephone
- 0333 500 0993 is the number to reach us on from your mobile telephone for a small charge
- You can claim if you had an accident that was someone else’s fault
- Accidents that we have dealt with in the past include road traffic accidents, slips trips and falls, medical negligence, accidents at work and more
- The accident has to have happened within 3 years, although this deadline can be extended in certain circumstances such as where the victim was a minor or in the case of industrial diseases/ injuries.
- Most claims can be processed by telephone without the need to attend in-office meetings
- Some clients may need to attend one additional medical assessment
- Most clients will not need to attend court
- You can claim for the injury as well as any expenses
- Claim amounts can’t be guaranteed, only estimated to the very best of our ability
- Claim time varies from one case to another, but we aim to deal with each compensation claim as efficiently as possible.
Date Published: 5th October 2013
Author: David Brown