Have you tried to find an expert lawyer in Sandbach?
You may have been online looking for an expert lawyer in Sandbach to help you with a compensation claim. This is something you might do after suffering injuries in an accident that wasn’t your fault. This is an understandable action to take if you have been hurt due to someone else’s neglect. However, you don’t need an expert lawyer in Sandbach to help you claim accident compensation. Stop trying in vain to find an expert lawyer in Sandbach. Instead, let us help you here at Accident Advice Helpline.
- We are a compensation provider for those who have been in accidents and wish to claim personal injury compensation.
- Potential clients can talk to friendly professional advisors in confidence and with no obligation to proceed if they wish not too.
- On our insightful and informative website we have the Compensation calculator, also called the 30-second test. This can help advise potential clients on if they qualify for compensation claims or not.
- The friendly professional advisors will put each client in touch with an in-house injury lawyer. All of our lawyers are fully trained, qualified and experts in the personal compensation sector. You will be assigned to the most suitable lawyer for your particular case.
- Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for over 15 years. This is over fifteen years worth of experience, skills and legal knowledge.
- Compensation can be awarded to claimant with the intention to help speed their recovery, e.g. to help them get childcare, replace lost wages, pay for taxis, medical bills or aids.
- All of our lawyers operate on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Now you have more information about how we work. You may consequently be wondering whether you and your particular case are eligible to receive compensation. Please read on to find out more. Hopefully your question will be answered:
- You can claim if you have had an accident that was someone else’s fault
- This includes road traffic accidents, slips trips and falls, medical negligence, accidents at work and many more types of incidents
- The accident has to have happened within 3 years (although please note this deadline can be extended in the certain special cases for example where the victim was a minor or in the case of industrial diseases)
- Most claims can be processed easily and simply over the telephone from the comfort of your own home.
- Some clients may need to attend one additional medical assessment. Your lawyer will advise you if this is necessary.
- Most claimants will not need to attend court. If the need does occur, your specifically assigned in-house solicitor will guide you and support you through this particular stage of the compensation process.
- You can claim for the injury as well as any expenses. Expenses can include medical bills, loss of earnings, travel expenses to and from medical appointments and medical equipment.
For more information about how our lawyers can help you win your compensation claim, please get in touch with us. Cordial advisers are available on the freephone number 0800 689 0500 when you call from a landline. Altnernatively, use your mobile to call us on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 5th October 2013
Author: David Brown