Anybody who is considering making a claim for compensation after suffering an injury as a result of an accident will understandably have a whole host of doubts, questions and thoughts racing through their mind. The most common question we hear at Accident Advice Helpline is “How does the injury compensation claim process work?”
Expert lawyer in Salthouse
Below is some information put together by our Expert lawyer in Salthouse who has put together some step by step guidance as to how a claim would be processed and dealt with:
- First of all, a call is made and taken on 24/7 answering advice line. One of the highly trained and professional advisers will take the call and gather information from the potential client about their accident (when it happened, where it happened, how it happened), the injury/ illness or emotional effects caused) the after effects and how it has impacted on them and their life. All calls are treated with full confidentiality and there is no obligation to take things any further. A client may just want to gather information and think things over which is perfectly naturally and if the caller wishes not to takes things further then they will be no pressure to pursue the compensation claim.
- If a potential client would like to proceed with a compensation claim then they will be assigned their Injury lawyer in Salthouse. Accident Advice helpline has a large team of in-house Injury Lawyers and a client will be placed with the solicitor that has the best experience and knowledge suited to their individual case.
- The Injury lawyer in Salthouse will work with client to gather as more information as possible and take a look at what kind of compensation they may be eligible for. The Injury Lawyer will take into account all the factors surroundings the aftermath of the incident and work fairly to produce a realistic compensation estimated amount that the client could look to receive. Once this has been agreed and discussed the next steps in the process will be made.
- Then the client can pretty much relax as we will take over and this point and deal with all aspects of the compensation claim on the clients behalf. All correspondence and proceedings will be dealt with by your Injury lawyer in Salthouse. Every one of us in-house Injury Lawyers endeavour to keep each and every client up to date with their compensation claim. At every stage of the process, we will keep them in the loop and let them know what is happening and how the compensation claim is progressing.
- Throughout the process, we make sure we fight for our client rights and do everything in our power to ensure that our clients are rewarded the compensation they deserve.