If you live or work in Inverurie and have been involved in an accident that was not your fault, you may like to talk to an expert lawyer in Inverurie. Offering a nationwide service and with over 15 years of experience, Accident Advice Helpline are legal experts who can help you claim.
Any type of accident could need an expert lawyer in Inverurie
The type of accident doesn’t matter, it could be:
- A road traffic accident
- A work related accident
- An industrial illness or disease
- An accident at school, college or university
- A slip, trip or fall in a pubic place
- A case of food poisoning
- An accident whilst on holiday
- An injury from a defective products
The criteria you need to fit
If you have any sort of accident in which you were the innocent victim, and sustained injuries, and want to use an expert lawyer in Inverurie, there are criteria you have to fit:
- The accident should have been caused through the fault or negligence of some one else
- Except in exceptional circumstances, such as industrial illnesses or diseases that can take years to develop, the accident should have happened within the last three years
- You should have received medical attention for your injuries
How your claim is compiled
Accident Advice Helpline will look at all aspects of your accident and the effect it has had on you, and we will make sure you receive the right amount of compensation. As well as receiving payment for your injuries, we can also help you claim certain expenses.
- Loss of earnings which may include provisions for the future as well as what has already been lost
- Medical costs that are incurred such as private treatment or extra medication
- Travel costs if your are unable to get yourself to medical visits and have to use taxis
- Care costs if you are no longer able to look after yourself properly
- Any cost or loss that you would not have incurred if you had not had the accident
Making your claim with Accident Advice Helpline
Making a personal injury compensation claim can be complex and time consuming to the layperson. For Accident Advice Helpline it is easy, and that’s what we want to make it for you. We even make claims on a no-win, no-fee basis, so you don’t have to incur any further costs to start your claim.
Contact our helpline on 0800 689 0500 free from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and speak to one of our friendly advisors about your claim.
For the best expert lawyer in Inverurie just call Accident Advice Helpline.
Date Published: 28th September 2013
Author: David Brown