How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury solicitors in Puddletown

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Puddletown

    Puddletown was formerly called Piddletown, named after the River Piddle. It has associations with the novelist Thomas Hardy and is located in Dorset.

    There probably aren’t any expert injury solicitors in Puddletown, so if you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to file you should call us here at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers below, and we will attempt to put you in touch with an injury solicitor who is an expert in the field of personal injury compensation claims with the specific relevant experience that you need.

    Why seek expert injury solicitors in Puddletown?

    You may require the services of a firm of expert injury solicitors in Puddletown because you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused due to another person’s negligence. You would have three years in which to make your claim for an illness which falls into this category.

    You may also be seeking a firm of expert injury solicitors in Puddletown because you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was certainly not your fault. If the accident occurred in the UK, you will have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim, although you should check with injury solicitors in Puddletown, or with us here at Accident Advice Helpline, as there are some accidents and injuries for which you must claim within just two years of the date of the accident.

    Accidents in public places

    Slips, trips and falls are the most common types of accident, as they can occur pretty much anywhere. If you fall in the street because you have tripped over a broken paving slab, or if you sprained your ankle walking across the road because of a pothole, then you may be entitled to make a claim against the local authority, as they are responsible for the maintenance of their streets. You should inform the police of your accident and take photographs of the scene to use as supporting evidence for your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you have an accident in a building, perhaps a supermarket, restaurant or cinema, then you should inform a member of staff and ensure that details of the accident and the names and contact details of any witnesses are recorded in the accident book, before you go to the nearest hospital for medical treatment.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you are contemplating making any personal injury compensation claim, but need help to do so, call us here at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, any day of the year on one of our freephone numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For expert legal advice and help with your claim, why not call now?

    Date Published: 20th February 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.